Legal Writing II Research Refreshers will provide an overview of performing efficient and effective research.
Refresher Workshops will review the following:
- Finding Relevant Cases;
- Identifying Statutes;
- Effective use of Secondary Sources;
- Narrowing search terms by topic, jurisdiction, and date;
- And more insider tips from the Librarians!
All are welcome to attend these refresher workshops!
- January 26, 2012 |Oakes, 208 | 12:45PM-2PM
- February 16, 2012 | Oakes, 007 |3:35PM-5:15 PM
- March 1, 2012 | Oakes, 208 |12:45PM-2PM
Can’t make the refresher class? Schedule a one-on-one appointment with a librarian—email firstname.lastname@example.org .